Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Naveen @ Wish

"Wish" - a four letter word that makes a person make things which he does not intent to do so. This wish which can be multiple for each, makes a man selfish, greedy and all those non positive attitudes. Small or big wish is a wish. Which needs to be fulfilled.

As a person, i too have some wishes. In the journey of life till now, i have never thought of fulfilling my small wishes. I was in a belief that trying to fulfill a small wish will make the present life miserable. I was in a wrong belief, to be more precise, that giving small wishes attention is not a part of life. But now i feel that, all those days where in the small wishes are the rulers of my mind, i have wasted them with a lot of ignorance.

Now if i wish to get back those wishes again in my mind, the age and the situation does not support which i am trying not to regret (may be not possible to do so). Coming to big wishes, i have made my self comfortable enough to fulfill my big wishes. In that way i am happy with my life.

But, after thinking all these, i feel that wish is a wish be it a small wish or a big one, you need to fulfill to be happy or atleast try to fulfill.

C U guys ...

No comments: